In November 1953 the Italian Mi-Val motorcycle company introduced their own version of the Messerschmitt KR-175 initially called the Messerschmitt-Mival.
It was built from parts imported from Germany, but Mi-Val installed their own 171.7cc engine and called it the Mivalino.
It seems production didn't start until the end of 1954 and probably ended in 1955 or 1956.
Very few of these were built and fewer survive, many Microcar enthusiasts are not even aware that the Mivalino was built at all.
This car came from a family in Italy that owns
the Oldest Ford Dealership in Rome.
They were the original owners and the car has only 200 KM on it.