The well-known Parisian firm of Motobecane had been producers of motorcycles since 1922. After World War II they concentrated on building mopeds and also larger (1 - 3 cylinder) engines. 1974 they merged with the Italian MotoGuzzi-Benelli group.
In the Mid-50's they developed a small 4-wheel vehicle with a removable windscreen without doors and top. They used their own 125 cc engine, which was placed at the rear. This vehicle remained a prototype.
At the beginning of the 60's they produced a 4-wheel vehicle with Italian style and Japanese mechanicals with rear-wheel drive and also the 125 cc, one-cylinder, two-stroke engine. These vehicles were only used for test and exhibitions.
Manufacturer: Motobecane, Pantin, France