1949 Fiat 500C "Topolino"
When first introduced in 1936, the Fiat 500 was nicknamed: Topolino (Italian for Mickey Mouse). The moniker was an endearing one and stuck with the car through its evolution through the years.
The 1949 Geneva Spring Motor Show displayed an updated version of the car.
A more contemporary appearance did not hide it's original character.
The coachwork was essentially the same but new front wings were shaped to incorporate the headlamps.
The new styling allowed more luggage to be carried, thanks in part to the spare tire being stored under the rear trunk floor. A hatch just above the rear bumper gave instant access to the spare when needed,
This car is a RHD market car that came from Australia
Manufacturer: Fiat S. P. A. Turin Italy